Technological line for the rehashing of wine production by products - Grape Marc
CAPACITY: MARC PROCESSING – 5 tones/hour, with 63% initial moisture content.
This complex technological line for the rehashing of wine production waste (grape marc) into grape seed oil, food supplements, and teas is innovative, pending patent, and not represented or utilized in any other country.
This project is eligible for financing under EU programs from 55% to 80% of allowable expenses. LibraLtd. has the capacity and capability to prepare a project proposal.
Key advantages and indicators:
1. Rehashing of up to 30,000 tons of unprocessed grape marc, with 63% moisture content, in a year. During a regular 100-day season – rehashing of 10,000 tons.
2. Minimum area required for the deployment and exploitation of the production line, not including silos required for the storage of dry grape seeds and dry seedless mass – 300 sq. m.
3. Extraction of 98-100% of grape seeds. In comparison, the currently available Italian, French and German installations are capable of extracting up to 70-80% of seeds.
4. Exceptionally low temperatures for drying raw marc and seeds – no more than 50℃, which is a key factor for the extraction of high-quality grape seed oil and food supplements with high contents of Procyanidolic Oligomer (PCO, Pycnogenol) – a bioflavonoid complex. PCO is a powerful antioxidant proven to be 20 times more effective than vitamin C and 50 times more effective than vitamin E.
5. Drying is done with warm clean air, which leads to grape seed oil without any residual benzopyrene.
6. The material used for assembly of the drier is harmless and where necessary stainless.
This material is also permitted to have direct contact with food.
7. Very low energy expenses – 120 kW/h for the processing line of grape marc.
8. Extracting high amounts of grape seeds – 1300 tons with 98-100% purity.
9. Extraction of high amounts of dry mass (2900 tons) which may be used as biofuel for the driers, as livestock forage, as tea ingredients and more.
The following daily production capacity is expected:
Grape marc: 5000 kg/h x 20 hours = 100 tons
Grape seeds: 100 tons x 13% = 13 tons
Dry mass: 100 tons x 29% = 29 tons
Most of the seedless dry mass will be utilized as heat energy from biomass for the drying of raw grape marc. The rest will be stored in silos or other storage units and can be utilized for a variety of purposes – tea, pellets, livestock forage, compost etc. Once separated, the seeds are “rinsed” and cleaned from residual sugars and other leftovers. The drying of the seeds is done in a small drier which has the capacity to evaporate 100 kg/h of clean water. The dried seeds are passed onto the innovative processing line for cold pressing.
Extraction from 10,000 tons raw grape marc:
1. 1,300 t./g. seeds with 12% moisture content and 98-100% purity
2. 2,900 t./season dry seedless mass with 12% moisture content
3. 4,480 tons pressed grape wine
4. 1,320 tons steam – for heating
**FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REQUEST A MEETING WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR MORE DETAILED PRESENTATION OF THE PROJECTS.